[stylist] Spiders and snakes and bats....

Atty attyrose at cox.net
Mon Jul 27 13:58:51 UTC 2015

I have spider and serpent jewelry. Though when I saw the bat remark I got a
flash of a bat in your heart chakra.

Maybe look it up and see what having a bat in your heart chakra might mean.
Ihave an owl in my root, a honey bee in my heart and a cardnol bird in my
third eye.
Not sure of the others yet.
The bat sounds amazing!!
Atty, scribbling