[stylist] Spiders and snakes and bats....

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 08:49:03 UTC 2015

Hi Atty. I'll have to check out  animals in chakras. That'' a new concept.
I've done chakra readings/cleansings at psychic fairs, and make chakra
jewelry as well as doing my own chakra balancing with crystals. I have
several totem guides including the bat so I know it's general meaning and
agree with it in pertaining to myself. Part of it is  being knockturnal and
looking at things from a unique perspective that allows flexibility. I'm
always praised by friends for my out of the box thinking and I think of it
as my bat thinking. LOL. But  the animals in chakras is a combined concept,
that as such, is new to me. Thanks for that and I will look into it. I am
always seeking to expand my education and hate it when it's stagnant so it's
exciting to have something new OT look into that draws my interest so. I
love spiders. I wasn't as into them always but this cool fantasy book had a
giant spider in it called The Weaver and he was awesome so I got more into
them. My husband also got me into them. Then I started playing an original
acramantula character in the Harry Potter games that a character of mine got
when he was a baby. So he's all friendly and lives in a big house and eats
cereal for breakfast at the table like anyone else. LOL. I have this huge
like 4 inch long spider bracelet I named after him as he's so huge a person
could easily ride on him. I've got  other spider jewelry too. A broach with
the spider in a web and a huge 2 and 3rd inch around spider ringand large
spider pendant and another spider pendant in a web. LOL. I've a huge jewelry
collection, often wearing things that inspire me as well as things that
represent me and my gemstones for their wonderful energy. I never got so
much into snakes for some reason, though when I write Cassandra of Troy, she
has a pet snake. I love my new bat bracelet even more because of your
insight so thank you for that. I feel even better about getting it, I.E it
holds even more meaning now. I chose it because for some reason its wing
pose reminded me of my favorite childhood toy bats. I've still some similar
ones I found later, but there is a lot of Halloween joy there so s joy lives
in the heart, that could be in part what you saw. Autumn and Sow'in are my
favorite parts of the year. I often go Morticia Adams with my look even in
the summer with my spider web bat sunglasses and the bat hat I designed.
LOL.
Sem