[stylist] Portland

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 04:37:41 UTC 2015

Brigit. LOL Yeah our friends that picked us up just couldn't rap their minds
around it. The shouting is okay but this was the cat caught in blinder
stuff. And my friend kept thinking I was talking about punk. LOL I told her
again no.Made Punk sound like like classical. LOL. Punk is alright, too but
most things were compared to that. LOL. At least the sets were short. As
Ishamael said then, though, they can only do that for so long without losing
their voices, though.