[stylist] Spiders and snakes and bats....

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 23:14:07 UTC 2015

I also have never heard of the concept of Totems connected with the
individual chakras, but it makes total sense. I will try and do some work
with this to understand more. I could see it as being an explanation for
why or how a person has multiple Totems. It would depend on where the
energy is coming from with which is being tapped into.
Bridget, they are not speaking of bugs and creepy crawlies. Totems are so
much more than that. They are best described as spiritual essences. Without
gettting into a whole lesson here, which does not usually end up being
appropriately received, you could compare it with angels. You probably have
a concept of what an angel is through your spiritual training and beliefs.
I am sure you have also seen the cartoon interpretation of an angel being a
robed person with a floating halo, wings and a harp. This last sits on a
cloud all of the time. I doubt your angels do that.
Do you understand what I am saying? The Totem spirit does relate to the
animal in question, but it is as diferent as it is the same.
Well, Atty, thanks for the info of something that I have not considered
yet. Like I said, it makes so much sense once you take a moment to think of
it.
Blessed Be.
Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."