[stylist] Spiders and snakes and bats....

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 07:12:24 UTC 2015

Hi Eve. I really like your thought about the totems in chakras being the
reason we have so many. At first I thought now I've got to count and see if
I have 7,then remembered those are just the Maine ones. HAHA. I'm not sure
I'd consider totems as angels as much as guides who feel like wiser evolved
versions of the very animal and its nature itself, but then we get into
theology and what do people consider angels and all that so it gets too
complicated as it's all so personal. LOL Not sure if I should put raven in
there either as I consider myself the raven. My husband are ravens when we
astral project but lets ut it in there anyway. So Raven, rabbit, bat, frog
robin, owl, falcon, badger, raccoon, fox, rat, hedge hog, spider, White
bear, this one black cat, just tons of birds...LOL A good thing we've so
many chakras.I discovered the hedge hog when my husband gave me a
hypnotherapy session to see if there were anymore totems.