[stylist] Slate and Style

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Jul 29 04:26:58 UTC 2015

My husband can't teach me. heree wants it done EXACTLY as he says but I do a bit of exploring or my fingers go faster than my brain and I miss the thing he wants me to enter on. I can sit down and learn a piece of technology pretty quickly. Funny. In 1999 when I first got my computer I was scared to death of the thing. I think I only used it for a word processor for a year or so before I got brave enough to do more. Now, there's no stopping me and I'm pretty fearless ... but very careful. My husband did explain about not opening some emails and other things not to do to avoid viruses, which I foblow. I'm good at learning from others' mistakes.
Barbara

Sent from my iPhone