[stylist] Spiders and snakes and bats....

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 02:17:45 UTC 2015

Hi, Brigit
I agree with everything you said here on spirituality and this list. If
talking about one thing is cool spiritually, so should it all be, and I just
never understood conversion. I don't need people to think like me. LOL. A
lot of those who do worry about cults, at least where I was in the south,
but then they don't get the convert and think like me is
kinda...hm...well...cult thinking? LOL. I understand they have a
rationalization for it, but that doesn't make it not the same. lOL.
I'd call myself spiritual over religious, but there are more things in
heaven and earth really has a strong meaning for me as I've experienced
things I'd think others were either lying or insane about and I am so Spock
in my logic it's not funny. When one really unbelievable thing happened to
me I cried for 4 days as a result. I don't ever cry. LOL. It was just I knew
if you told me that I'd think that you believed that was what happened, but
no way could it have really so yeah. LOL.
I grew up in a haunted house too so you['d not think I could be rattled.
Sem