[stylist] Spiders and snakes and bats....

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 18:25:44 UTC 2015

OMG, we lived in a haunted house too, LOL! Seriously though, although my
parents said it was demonic forces, but I think it was just haunted. Lots of
poltergeist activity too happened. Things would disappear then turn up
exactly where you know you had left it. Boxes in our basement would also
move around. And my mom labeled boxes, so you knew for sure things were
moved around. My dad actually saw an apparition of some kind once too. He
saw, as he describes it, a little person standing in the kitchen, it looked
at him, my dad said hello, then the being walked around the corner and was
gone. And my dad is not the type to takes flight of fancy, so to speak. I
could always feel a presence nearby. You know that feeling you get when you
know you're not alone?

I think my current house may have a spirit of some sort. Perhaps a guardian
angel, if you belief in such things, or perhaps a family relation. Both Ross
and I have grandmas who passed years ago. But ever since Declan was a baby,
there's a corner of his room that he will stare at and point at. And Penny
(our niece/daughter) use to talk about shadows when the light wasn't really
able to support actual shadows. And oh, when Declan was in a room, things
would often fall off of shelves and stuff. They say poltergeist activity may
actually be some kind of kinetic mind ability in children, can't think of
what you call it right now, LOL! So maybe that was it.

Don't entirely know what I believe or not, but I tend to be open to things.
My Conservative, Christian upbringing can sometimes cloud things, or cause
me to be fearful of things, but I also no longer believe in that stuff, or
at least I question a lot. But yeah, I think there's a lot we don't know,
and I no longer choose to confine spirituality in a pretty box with a tidey
bow.

Bridgit