[stylist] believing the unbelievable

Atty attyrose at cox.net
Thu Jul 30 12:34:33 UTC 2015

The first time something very outside the realm of every day happens the
first thing is to say, "did that really happen?" then to quickly make up
reasons why it didn't. I had that experienced the first time I pulled
something shocking out of a persons body. When I felt bones shift under my
hands and when I saw colors flowing into someone. By the time I had a
conversation with my first spirit I was sort of used to strange things
happening, and yet....

Now I no longer am surprised by any of it, just in awe.
Atty, bending reality into something wonderous.