[stylist] believing the unbelievable

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 19:37:47 UTC 2015

Eve:
About the citrine,

This happened 11 years ago. I have heard many theories,and I believe  this
is because the same thing could've happened for many reasons, and may have
to other people for many reasons.
I felt it was an attack because something I loved was being taken from me,
but I had come to believe that I needed it around OT succeed. I should
probably have explained that. And Rhiannon told me to be the citrine. To
make myself the citrine. Granted she didn't say she had taken it or knew who
had. I was so frightened that at the time I did something I had no idea I
could. I had a bore tusk my friend had given me because I wanted one, and I
called the spirit of the bore eback into it and asked him to protect me. I
named him. He is a friend and we have a contract. He was pissed off that
someone had shot him and he'd had no chance to fight for himself as his kind
do. I ran with him in a journey, riding on his back and holding his tusks.
He is incredible. I do feel he  protects me, but again am not certain that
this citrine wasn't  taken to help me in several ways. Again not all
supposed losses are either bad or things we actually needed anyway.
Especially if we're using them as a crutch. The one time I left that citrine
at home i had the weekend from hell in LA, but hey it was LA. LOL. Anyway I
decided I should've had it with me, so yeah, I never took it off. We should
work with the stone energies, not lean on them to do it for us. Just like
any help it is a partnership. And the experience did completely open my eyes
to how limited what i believed was possible really was. But glad it gave you
something to think about. It was a rough time, but I probably made it far
rougher by resisting it. My favorite amber that I had at the time and had
for longer than the Citroen, I do not misuse and I still have it. Were I
being targeted, I'm sure they'd have gone for that too or the piece from my
husband. It was a dear stone and I hope it forgives me for over using it.
Sem