[stylist] believing the unbelievable

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 20:19:47 UTC 2015

Hi Brigit. Thanks for sharing about your  experiences and don't feel weird
at all. If  I can share the citrine thing that made me feel insane, you can
say anything. HAHA. I have known several empaths and many are my friends.
When they are happy I tend to feel their happiness. They not only give but
also can send out. My friend who's more depressed and unbalanced and
empathic isn't always so fun to be around, but my husband and I get her to
feeling cheerful all the time so that's good. LOL. She got citrine from me
and she said it helps her tons, BTW, so it may be good for you too.
As for dreams I often have psychic dreams and some come true right away and
some not for years oddly enough. And some only in some aspects. Like last
week I had a weird dream about this one girl I trade jewelry stuff with and
got an email from her the next day. So not really a dream coming true there,
but she did turn up. But some are exact. Sad thing is I can't tell the
difference between the true dreams and those that are just dreams.
The past life dreams feel different. They don't fade up on waking and feel
,more like memories. Like I remember what I wrote in the book we're working
on last night. Nothing hazy, but more factual, real and concrete. I love
sharing bout dreams so anything you wanted to talk about there I'd totally
dig.
We've also got characters who do various types of dream work. From the wheel
of time setting, the world of dreams in that group, and in our dark whispers
horror group, we've got Freddy Krueger and his family. His sister and her
daughter have been showing me how to change reality by dream thoughts and it
really is working. That is some exciting stuff.
I love being able to share stuff like this with other writers.
Sem