[stylist] Spiders and snakes and bats....

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 21:20:24 UTC 2015

I recently read an English translation of the Egyptian book of the dead, and
the language was eerily similar to language and passages in the Bible. And I
learned in my anthropology class at university that northern Pacific
native-Americans share some similar beliefs with Irish Celtic beliefs. I'm
also intrigued by history and religion, and read a lot about this entire
topic.

Bridgit