[stylist] Spiders and snakes and bats....

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 00:45:23 UTC 2015

 Sorry, but no. I speak Cymraeg which is very close to Gaelic. As Bridget
says, it is a bitch to spell things. Samhain is the correct spelling.
Sow'in is how it is phonetically pronounced in English. Nothing English
about it though.
Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."