[stylist] plr

Atty attyrose at cox.net
Thu Jul 30 21:44:56 UTC 2015

I agree with what you are saying Sem. I tell what I see and it either means
something to someone or not. What I see sometimes betwwen people is what I
call bond viewing.
I can stand by two people and seeif they have been brother, mother, sister,
husband, etc. with someone with them. It doesn't always work, but lots of
time it does and just shows it. As for me telling jane she was Cleo Patra in
a past life, no way!!
Though I might see the crown, like you said.
I have spend lots of time closing invading knowledge that comes from others
because I don't always want to know and sometimes they don't. I am careful
to always get permission to scan or collect info. If not it is like, well,
being touched by strangers.
Atty scribbles...