[stylist] Bye bye

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 03:40:40 UTC 2015

Hey guys, I am totally off kilter with everything that has been going on
and all of the stresses I have had to deal with. I have a lot of things
that need my attention right now and I feel that I am not giving my best
effort. So in the spirit of the Full Moon and the Sabbat on the following
day, Lughnasadh, I am taking some time to find my balance. I still have
business to attend to, but aside from that, after tonight I will be offline
until Sunday.
I think dropping the distraction will make me concentrate on what I need to.
I just did not want anyone to think I was not responding to them, if they
write.
Blessings to all.
Eve
 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."