[stylist] Weekly Writing Challenge

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 09:00:43 UTC 2015

Vegas,I really enjoyed the depth in this!
The guy's thoughts at the end were the clincher for me. Speaking of
psychology. LOL. He's thinking  how he argues now because he didn't enough
growing up, then is pleased that his soon does not. Hm. LOL. Sad how people
never notice when they're doing the thing they don't really like, and I tend
to annoy my family all the time when SI point out how what they're sniping
at one another about is what they're doing in a different guise. Okay I used
to point it out. LOL. Now I just roll my eyes and shut up because people
never hear what they don't want to here...More psychology for you. LOL. The
coolest  part was for me what so many people ignore. The pure psychology of
the equal badness of extremes. We  often, as adults, go the opposite way
that we didn't like things being as a child and don't see that it's just as
bad in its way. Arguing with his family about everything and tearing it
apart is just as bad as not speaking up for himself and never getting what
he wanted...and he tends to inflict the same on others he loves. My husband
and I consider that a lot when we're giving ourselves better than we  got
growing up. The middle ground is usually the way and sadly it's the hardest.
LOL. At least at firsts as the mind tends to think too much in extremes
without realizing it.
WOW I've gotten deep and philosophical here. Was working on a chapter of one
of our books and still apparently prolific. LOL.
Sem