[stylist] Weekly Writing Challenge

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 03:04:33 UTC 2015

SEM,

SORRY, DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING NEGATIVE BY IT, GRIN. YES, STYLIST IS DEFINITELY
HERE FOR VARIOUS PURPOSES. THIS COMMENT IS FOR EVERYONE, BUT NO ONE SHOULD
FEEL BAD OR THINK THEY CAN NOT PARTICIPATE ON THE LIST IF THEY DO NOT POST
THEIR WORK OR PROVIDE FEEDBACK TO THOSE WHO DO. STYLIST EXIST FOR MANY
REASONS, WHICH WE CAN PICK AND CHOOSE WHAT WE PARTICIPATE WITH AND DO NOT.
SO MANY HERE BRING A MYRIAD OF THINGS TO THE TABLE, AND WE CAN LEARN FROM
MUCH OF IT. STYLIST DID USE TO HAVE MORE SPECIFIC WRITING-BASED DISCUSSIONS,
AND WE SHARED WORK AND FEEDBACK MORE, WE HAD MORE CONSISTENT WRITING
EXERCISES, WE EVEN HAD PEOPLE "TEACH" ON A SUBJECT OR NOVEL, POSTING
INFORMATION AND SOURCES THAT WERE OF INTEREST TO WRITERS. FOR INSTANCE, I
POSTED A FEW YEARS AGO A POST ABOUT CREATIVE NONFICTION THAT LED TO A
IN-DEPTH DISCUSSION. WE DO NOT DO THIS STUFF AS MUCH ANYMORE, BUT THIS
DOESN'T MEAN STYLIST DOES NOT SERVE A PURPOSE OR HAVE OTHER REASONS TO
EXIST. IN A NUTSHELL, THAT WAS MY POINT, SMILE. I ENJOY WHAT YOU, SEM, POST,
ALONG WITH MANY OTHERS, SO HERE'S TO A DIVERSE LIST.

BRIDGIT