[stylist] Some wave making!

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 01:54:47 UTC 2015

Michael:
How awesome. I knew that listing means leaning, and have seen that even when
not sea related, but all this other stuff is material I've heard but could
never remember  entirely what it meant. I love the way you taught/explained
this and now I won't be forgetting it. I love the memory cue associations
that help not to forget. That was very well presented which is a talent in
itself for real. I write with sailors and sea sirens, one character who is
both, so this is really good stuff to use and I appreciate it aa lot as well
as your skill in presenting. IT was interesting and not dry, and so many
informational articles can easily laps onto very dry land. HAHA. So again,
great going there and thank you.
Sem