[stylist] Hello!

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 02:38:31 UTC 2015

Hi all, my name is DEBBY.  I'm new to the list, so will lurk for
awhile before sending in anything to be critiqued.  I'm just in
the beginning of this whole writing process.  I did a lot of
writing when I was younger and just haven't had the time as my
life has gone on.  I also have had this fear that maybe mn
writing isn't good enough and that my family, God bless them, are
just biased.

I live in Washington State, with my husband Craig, my retired
guide Lamar, my current guide Nova and Flounder our rescue cat.
I will be at the convention in this summer and am planning on
coming to the Writer's Division meeting.  Take care,    Debby