[stylist] Hello!

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 02:47:07 UTC 2015

Hi  Debbie and welcome to the list.

What sorts of things do you write. Feel free to chat about whatever. It's
not just a critique list, though we do that as well. I never send anything
in to be critiqued, but I write fantasy, paranormal and horror, though thus
far only had horror and one fantasy short story published thus far.

I hope you never worry that your writing isn't good enough. I grow all the
time as a writer through practice as we all do. And I think it's all
subjective. There are many best sellers I'm just  not into, but that doesn't
mean they're not good.

It's funny your cat is named for a fish as cats love to eat fish. HAHA.
Sem