[stylist] Hello!

Bonnie Lannom bonnielannom at icloud.com
Sat Jun 13 03:52:15 UTC 2015

Hi, Debbie! Welcome to the list. This is a great place to learn and share. I
believe we may have met when I worked at Seeing Eye. I moved to New Zealand
in 2013 to be with my fiancé. I work in  public relations for a  riding for
the disabled program and    try to write fiction but find the hardest part
discipline. Smile I am a member of a local writing group, and they are
fantastic support. I would love to be at convention this year, but I am
getting married on June 27 and then off on the honeymoon. Look forward to
seeing your writing.

Cheers
Bonnie Lannom From: stylist [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Debby Phillips via stylist