[stylist] Hello!

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 06:33:08 UTC 2015

Hi, Bonny. I have a very good friend I met on a roleplay group who lives in
NZ as well. She's now my artist and draws all my characters and I trade her
gemstones and gemstone jewelry for it. She's an incredible artist so I can
totally hook you up if you ever need it. How are you enjoying living in NZ?
And congrats on your upcoming wedding. My husband is Russian, but he came
here instead of me going there. LOL. He's definitely down with living here
instead. *grins* I totally feel you on the motivation for writing fiction. I
had to develop a system to keep me motivated. Each person has their own
wants, preferences, ETC, so my system may not work for you. Probably would
not actually, but explaining it may help you discover what you need so that
you can find your own and then get loads more writing done than you ever
expected. As I work online basically and RP game a lot online took I'm
online a lot in my inn box here. So I started writing in emails to myself,
adding to each as I go, and I get at least a paragraph on each book done per
day usually that way. And often a chapter instead but I am fine withn it if
it's only a few sentences even as a few here and there turn into a lot. I
used to be down if I could write a ton one day then just a line or 3 the
next but now I'm jst glad something comes out as other times I'd be down
about it and nothing got written for ages. Inspiration and channels come and
go and you've got to take what you can get, I've learned. So I am now happy
with anything that comes out daily and it really grows. I think I started in
Feb and am doing 2 books now together with my husband. One is on chapter 31
and one is on 17 so it's' working. Another friend does it on tape, even if
it's a line or two as she's not online that much then she'll write it all
down later, and that works for her. So it's finding what you will do more
frequently due to what you're already doing, ETC.

Sem