[stylist] FW: keeping poems, for Robert, Bridgit, Lynda, and Barbara, others

Pagan Tree 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 16:09:31 UTC 2015

Back to the original subject...  You all have me concerned about publishing
things and then having future works turned down because of it. I know that
you were mainly speaking of poetry as a whole, but does that carry over
into fiction? What I am specifically thinking of is publishing a preface to
a book that I want published later in its complete form. Will that make the
entire book unpublishable? Please, I hope someone has the answer to this.
Thankx, Eve