[stylist] FW: keeping poems, for Robert, Bridgit, Lynda, and Barbara, others

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 00:35:39 UTC 2015

Hi Eve.As to your publishing question, from what I know of, it depends on
who's publishing your work. If you're going the rout of self publishing you
can do whatever the hell you want. LOL. But if you're going with a
publisher, which is my personal preference for myself for many reasons, it
all depends on the publisher. Some refuse to publish previously published
works, and if you release the beginning, it is still previously published. I
had another publisher, world castle publishing, to be exact, who did take
our story, Pirates, even though it had been with another publisher who
eventually went under due to crooked management. Not a fun story there and
lots of writers got burned, but that's a digression so I"ll leave it for
now. LOL. Point is depends on the publisher if you, like me, prefer one. So
in such a case better be safe than sorry and just finish it all and put it
out there. You can, however, write another work involving the same
characters and publish it with a different publisher or self if you like as
long as it's not that piece.
This is info as I've gathered it from researching the issue for myself.
Sem