[stylist] FW: keeping poems, for Robert, Bridgit, Lynda, and Barbara, others

Pagan Tree 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 04:06:31 UTC 2015

Sem, Thank you much.  I am going to go the safe route and hold back the
preface. This story is too important to me to take chances with. I have
shared it with others through hard copy and readings, but never online. I
will keep it that way for now.
I so appreciate the words of council. I love how we could all rely on each
other. And another thing is that we do not have to be constantly in
eachothers' faces. We could be completely absent from the list for years,
put out one little post and get great advice from friends who support us in
our craft.
Have a wonderful and Blessed night.
Eve