[stylist] FW: keeping poems, for Robert, Bridgit, Lynda, and Barbara, others

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 00:38:28 UTC 2015

There is always publishing under a pen name if one is writing something that
they don't want associated with their name for both writing and professional
reasons. It can also avoid reader confusion. IF someone, for example, is
famous for writing mysteries, then they decide to go for an erotica or
fantasy or horror novel, they could use a pen name to avoid genre confusion
and to keep the lines nicely divided in those cases where it's preferable.
So there are many reasons to take a pen name and they're all useful. I and
my husband do it for privacy, which is also another common reason.
Sem