[stylist] FW: keeping poems, for Robert, Bridgit, Lynda, and Barbara, others

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 04:22:16 UTC 2015

I will never give a boss my FB password, though I know that some
bosses say their employees must give it.  It's interesting
because tonight my husband took my picture for Facebook, we were
celebrating my granddaughter's 10th birthday and I was drinking a
beer.  I moved the beer from in front of me, and they were
teasing me about not wanting the beer in the picture.  The thing
I know is that people take a picture totally out of context.  I'm
not ashamed that I had a beer-and that was it, I had A beer.  But
there are people who would see that picture and take it totally
out of context.   Debby