[stylist] FW: keeping poems, for Robert, Bridgit, Lynda, and Barbara, others

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 07:23:56 UTC 2015

Hi Debby. LOL Well not sure how out of context they could take a beer when
you[''re well over 21 and legal, but I"vet always been the screw em kind of
person. Bend over backwards to please em all and no one is happy in the end
so screw it. Not saying one should go out of the way to vex people either,
but drink up. It's legal. HAHA.
Sem