[stylist] Memoire writing

Jackie Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Sun Jun 14 19:30:08 UTC 2015

Bridgit,
Your comments on memoire writing are an excellent guide for all of us. As
always, your craft knowledge in all genres benefits all of us.
Wouldn't it be interesting if a book of short memoires of all on this list
could be put together. Enough bits and pieces of everyone's lives here give
an indication of fascinating reading!

Jackie Lee

Time is the school in which we learn.
Time is the fire in which we burn.