[stylist] Listen to the iPhone Discussion - NFB Writers' Division

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sun Jun 14 21:05:54 UTC 2015

Good afternoon Writers,

	I've been silently lurking on here for quite a while. The iPhone
Basics discussion is appropriate right now as we're on the verge of
upgrading our cell phones to the latest iPhone version. Here's hoping we can
get it done before I take a long bus ride to North Carolina and back next
month. All the best.

Peter and Mary Donahue