[stylist] FW: keeping poems, for Robert, Bridgit, Lynda, and Barbara, others

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 02:28:22 UTC 2015

Well, you're right.  Part of it has to do with my faith journey.
I started out in the early 70s, well, 1970, when all the Jesus
People stuff was happening.  I became Roman Catholic in 1982,
left for awhile in the mid 1990s (maybe because I got my feelings
hurt), and returned just before Easter 2014.  So many of my
friends are the kind of Christians who get bent out of shape when
someone drinks, even though, as I said, I had A Beer.  Personally
I think Jesus would have joined me.  Oops, hope I didn't shock
anybody here.  (Smile).  I know I don't need their approval or
whatever, but it just becomes a big hassle, sometimes.    Debby