[stylist] FW: keeping poems, for Robert, Bridgit, Lynda, and Barbara, others

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 07:25:24 UTC 2015

My dad is a pastor who enjoys a beer from time to time, so I totally
understand your situation. You can imagine what some people think of a
pastor drinking, LOL! My mom is Catholic, she converted a few years ago
(yes, a Protestant pastor dad and Catholic mom, another story for another
day) and I thought the Catholics were mostly okay with drinking, especially
since Catholic churches host festivals complete with beer gardens. It
surprises me that your Christian friends, who I assume are largely Catholic
like yourself, would have such a problem with drinking as long as it's not
in excess.

Bridgit