[stylist] Poem - "Drinking" - Second Draft

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 13:41:48 UTC 2015

Good Morning, Chris,

I always look forward to your comments,  and I thank you for your keen
eye this morning.  First of all, red wine and a Red Wine with a Red
Robin burger sound absolutely divine to me right now.  It's surely worth
my noting that all alcohol is necessarily fermented at some point, but
it still seems to me worthwhile, in this poem anyway, to make a
distinction between wine and beer and strong liquors like whiskey and
bourbon, although I can't quite say why. Anyway, I'm glad you like the
poem, and am gratified that it's mostly passed your fierce discernment.

Oh yeah, and thank you for pointing out the spacing thing.  I really
should start using Spellchecker, although something in me rebels, LOL.

--Bill