[stylist] Writer's Relief

Rowena spirianauthor at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 13:52:08 UTC 2015

I went ahead and submitted my proposal. My editor had good things to say about them. But, he also said that they are very choosy as to whom they represent. Because I write genre fiction and not general mainstream, they may reject my work.

I figure that it costs nothing to have them look at it. If I am selected by them and choose to go with them, I will let you all know what I think. I've been around this block before and am venturing out once more after a 30 plus reprieve.

This is a huge step for me. So far, I have not heard anything from them. I'll let you all know.

Rowena
Author of the Spirian Saga
http://RowenaPortch.com