[stylist] Writer's Relief

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Tue Jun 16 13:31:11 UTC 2015

Hey Sophie,

I understand completely your hesitation. Like you, I read Rowena's post with
great interest. Out of about 60 agent queries with my last novel, I got 2
nibbles, but no takers. But, after researching Writer's Relief, I decided
not to send them my work. I'm not saying they are crooks or shysters--I
believe they do try to find you an agent. And they take your money even if
they can't. They are providing a service, and you are gambling on whether or
not they will be successful with your work. And personally, I'm just not
wealthy enough to take the gamble.

Chris