[stylist] lessons learned

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 06:21:47 UTC 2015

Eve I'm like you with Braille. I'm a fast writer and a slow reader, but yes
I don't think it's any different than print. It's our print. Used to write
in Braille a lot more and now mainly computer. I do notes for myself and
lists and such still in Braille and poetry for the poetry group we go to
monthly. For some reason I can only read with the first finger on my left
hand so I'm a bit slower too. I envy those who can put both hands on the
page and just  go to town. My feeling is the same in all fingers, but don't
know why reading the Braille is so much easier with my left index finger.
and I did read from childhood so have no excuse. LOL.
I completely agree with Eve about poetry. So much in style and taste there
too. It's different for everyone and very personal to the author. Kind of
like Tori AMos's lyrics. They're so different they can mean different things
to different people. I never check to see what her songs are about as
they're always something different for me and I like to keep my personal
meaning to which I relate. LOL.
Sem