[stylist] lessons learned

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 15:09:12 UTC 2015

Oh yes Sem, citrine is wonderful. It has definitely become my go to stone.
Well that and Chalcedony. I was listening to someone the other day who was
insisting that citrine does not have cleansing properties, that it is just
a false myth. I believe it does, but what I love most about it is the self
charging and the ability to charge other stones. As for the chalcedony, I
do not know why I am attracted to it, but I most certainly am. For example;
I was once stopped at a rest stop up near the Red Rocks. I was standing and
talking with a bunch  of friends when I felt the pull. I did not need to
look down or anything. I said, "Oh chalcedony!" and bent to pick up a stone
at my feet among many other stones and debri. The one I retrieved was not
only chalcedony, but it has a small crystal geod with a single point. I am
just naturally drawn to it and have a huge collection. Some of the stones
are literally huge. Oh I could go on and on.
Braille is a funny thing how we all seem to read it differently. I am
working on using multiple fingers and trying to incorporate the two hand
method in an attempt to increse speed. It seems though, that I also have a
dominate finger, my middle finger on my left hand. Nuts, huh?
Well, sitting here I am starting to realize that I stayed up a bit too late
last night watching the adventures of Mr Grimes and the gang. I was just in
the zone and could not turn it off. Now, I am exhausted. I think this will
be a quiet day. The girls sun crafts are still outside soaking up the
morning rays and aside from retrieving those when they become thoroughly
melted, I am staying in. Right now, I think it is time for some breakfast.
:)
Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."