[stylist] Wonderland

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 06:25:43 UTC 2015

Yes I had a college level vocabulary in 5th grade which I was pretty bloody
proud of. LOL. I always did a lot of reading, which I think most of we
authors out there did/do. Math not so much college level in 5th grade. Not
so much 5th grade level either. HAHA. Well not quite that bad but it was
always difficult and now I understand it's because they don't really know
how to teach the subject in most cases to those who don't already understand
it.
Sem