[stylist] Wonderland

Jackie Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Mon Jun 22 15:48:03 UTC 2015

Bridgit,
What you are doing with Declan is marvelous. I believe that the combination
of using the computer visually along with JAWS is one of the most effective
way of learning at almost any age. You should have seen my sixth grade
grandson when he heard the ways spell check said the word wrong and then
suggested the correct spelling which made it sound correct.
There were so many other things. Of course he could see the red and green
lines in the grammar mode, which I cannot. But I think Braille and JAWS
would both be beneficial to all students if it could be incorporated into
the public schools.

Jackie Lee

Time is the school in which we learn.
Time is the fire in which we burn.