[stylist] lessons learned

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 01:54:31 UTC 2015

Can you use braille for labeling things, and marking things like
your microwave or stove? Seriously, if that's what you can do
with braille, that's great! When I taught Braille, I wanted
people to know the practical every day stuff, besides reading
books and magazines.  I thought it was great fun when braille
students could play cards.  It was great when I was at the
Colorado Center, watching some new braille student begin to
acquire enough knowledge to play Crazy Eights.  Lol.  I wasn't
teaching there, but it's always great to me when someone can
expand their knowledge and find a useful tool.    Debby