[stylist] Musical inspiration when writing

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 11:04:46 UTC 2015

Hey everyone likes coffee and the beetles. HHAHA. Well most people, so I'd
not worry. I have a lot of characters with red hair, and I have red hair,
but only one was based on me sort of, in one of my earlier works. The
others...really had nothing to do with me. Friends gave me action figures or
statues that inspired me and they all had red hair. Not saying all my female
characters do, of course, just that most of those that do I did not
instigate. HAHA. But none of them are like me personality wise and the
things we do have in common  if any are things I could have in common with
any friend or like list member here like liking 80's music or whatever.
Though I've favorite bands and the red hairdo character who likes 80's
doesn't really ahve a favorite anyone. She's way different from me
personality wise, but I do like her.