[stylist] New member intro

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 11:30:20 UTC 2015

HI Mandi and welcome. I'm Sem. What sorts of things do you write?
Like you I've written sense childhood, and I do fantasy, horror, and
paranormal. They're all my loves in equal measure. My husband and I co-write
and have some nonfiction as well as short horror and fantasy stories
published under our pen names Ciaran and Coal corby as well as our real
names, but are still seeking an agent for the books we've done. Okay not
actively seeking yet but I'm working with someone I'm going to pay to help
me out with it as we suck at the business end. LOL. Anyway, just wanted to
say hi and welcome.
Sem