[stylist] New member intro

af032010 at gmail.com af032010 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 10:01:11 UTC 2015

Hi all, thanks for the welcome. :-)
Sorry for not getting back sooner. Been busy.

I write  mostly fiction.
I also write small poems sometimes.
I just created a blog.

I am going to be at the convention. I will not be able to attend the writers meeting unfortunately. :-( I am volunteering in the independence market on Tuesday.
I come in Tuesday. I hope to meet y'all. :-) I start at 12:45 PM. Until 5 PM. So come by and say hi. :-) I should be getting into the hotel around 1130 or 12. I live in Florida, so I don't have to travel too far.

Mandi
Wordpress:
www.mindstar15.wordpress.com

Sent from my iPhone