[stylist] Musical inspiration when writing

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 13:26:51 UTC 2015

I use headphones when writing on the computer so it does a lot to shut out
outer sounds. I can write in my room alone with my music or in a room with
others due to the headphones and have done both. I can enjoy the music or
tune it out or write with silence if I am inspired and don't stop to put the
music on or  turn it off for some reason as in the stupid CD player deciding
to skip last week and rock my vibe. LOL.
Sem