[stylist] Poem - "Pool" - Second Draft

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 00:10:06 UTC 2015

Hi Chris,

That does seem like a profitable idea, but it doesn't have much to do
with my personal experience of water.  On the other hand, I do live in
Washington State, about five blocks from the Puget Sound. So water
really is inescapable.  But while I don't have much personal experience
with dams and the like, I have lots to do with the simple fact of rain.
So I think the third poem in the cycle will be about precipitation:
rain, snow, sleet. It's very flattering, though, that you've continued
to devote a little headspace to the poem after reading it earlier. Much
appreciated, sir.

--Bill