[stylist] Poem - "Pool" - Second Draft

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 09:42:30 UTC 2015

Hi Debby,

I spent about 25 more or less happy years in Seattle, in the Capitol
Hill district.  Did a lot of slam poetry for some years, though my stuff
didn't tend to be as trashy as most slam poetry is sometimes. I briefly
attended Reed College in my salad days, and love Portland --so beautiful
and so liberal!  Now I live in Steilacoom, which was the first
incorporated town in Washington State.  I live in a house which was
built in 1886, which passes for old in the Northwest, ha.  Welcome to
the list!

--Bill