[stylist] New member intro

Jackie Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Sun Jun 28 17:39:15 UTC 2015

Mandy,
Pauline's address is:
Pauline Mounsey
13127W. Castlebar Dr
Sun City West, AZ 85375-2501
E-mail: towrite2 at cox.net.
She is well-known enough in Arizona to  just sell her books at poetry
events, and by request. I don't think she has it listed with anyone, and I
don't think she even has a website, though her son may be helping her with
such things.
Not really being a poet, you may not want to go to the trouble to write for
a copy. She charges $10. And I would suppose some postage.
I will let you know if she gets it somewhere that is more accessible to
others on this list.
I've just put through a call to her.

Jackie Lee

Time is the school in which we learn.