[stylist] Resume questions for writers

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 18:32:20 UTC 2015

Bridget, Sem is right that the cover letter is the best place ffor this
information. Another possibility, depending on the format you choose to
use, is "Additional Experience".  The main thing you will need to keep
check of is that with a resume, you do not want to put every little detail.
If it is too long, it will get round filed quickly. Employers do not have
time or desire to read lengthy reports from each applicant. Edit to the
bare minnimum and be sure to cover the main points. You will be fine. Get
them to want to meet with you. You could fill in the blanks in person.
Check out some templates online. There are some good sights that will show
you the rights and wrong of sharing information.
Good luck, Eve Sanchez

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."