[stylist] Resume questions for writers

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Mon Jun 29 19:38:01 UTC 2015

Hey Bridgit,

I would recommend your final heading be 'Publications' and list those that
you believe have merit. If you don't have many, or they are incorporated
elsewhere (for instance, your blog experience probably belongs under 'Work
Experience', rather than  publications)then skip it. This is how scientists
do it--they end their resume with publications and presentations, because
they do matter.

Good luck.

Chris