[stylist] Thanks to All

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 02:21:44 UTC 2015

HI Jackie Lee,

Thank you so much for your gracious comments about my poetry and
especially for your notes on "Waitress".  I've been thinking lately that
food service, any kind, is sacred work.  Any work is noble, I think, but
as nurses and waitresses abound in my family, I'm prejudiced in their
favor.  There's just something about all of that foot work, being up for
8 to 16 hours a day bringing people what they desire is something akin
to a priesthood / priestesshood.  So much suffering goes into the
necessary work of greeting people, listening to them and feeding them,
whoever they might be and whatever they may want.  We poets, I hope, run
a close second, LOL.  Anyway, many thanks and all blessings be with you.

--Bill

--

"Oh, Sophie!  Whyfore have you eated all de cheeldren?"